Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

April 6, 2014

Kari Jobe - Forever (Live)





 Please, I beg you, watch this video in full. If this were the last post I ever shared that you would read, I will be satisfied. This is the message I want to share with you. This is the love I want to leave with you. This is the reason we are here.  To share about Him. To know Him. To worship Him. God is love. Jesus is alive. Praise His name forever!

In the middle of this video a man steps out to read.
I sit and listen to the words this man pours out of his soul as he reads his poem.
So touching and so moving and so true.
I am not good with words or  writing at all.
That was not my talent.
I can draw digis and things and have a lot of fun doing so. I know I am not
some magnificent artist, but God has given me the talent for a reason and I have met
so many wonderful people because of it.
In listening to the words of this poem I could not help but think of how he captured
everything I think when I stop and try to draw something to honor Him. Jesus Christ.
I will get out a pencil and paper and sit there. I will be in awe of His love, His grace,
His mercy, His majesty, His sacrifice ...
That, I can not capture on paper. I become overcome. Overwhelmed.
Oh to know Him and to love Him. Oh to be loved by Him!
So, no, I can not capture all of that in song, in art, in words...
but you can find it in a relationship with Him,
If you need prayer or want to learn how you can become saved and have a relationship with Christ, email me.
I will be happy to talk with you and pray for you!

Heather

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter