Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 27, 2015

Build Me a Snowman

I'm sure you've heard me say this a few hundred times, but I LOVE SNOWMEN!!! In fact, I used Holly Wreath Snowman on the card I submitted for the Fresh Brewed Designs DT call way back when!! For our Build Me a Snowman Challenge reminder card, I used the Snow in Love snowman, adding a touch of sparkle to the row of hearts he's holding with my Wink of Stella pen. The sentiment can be found HERE and comes in three different styles. Fun and quick to create. Well I say quick, but with all the crazies goin' on in my house with the holiday, one son home from college (along with his loads and loads of laundry) and the other son turning 17 (WHAT? How did that happen?!), it took me awhile to find time to hit my room for some crafty therapy! Enjoy your weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter