Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

September 7, 2016

Freshly Brewed Challenge September 201621 - Animals

Happy Wednesday. 
I am so sorry for this late post. 
We had a busy day today and I forgot it was CHALLENGE DAY!
We started our first week of home school AND put our house on the market..
had a showing yesterday and two today. 
I must admit,  my brain has left my body. It's floating around here
somewhere. Thank goodness I DID remember and am at least
getting the challenge up today... even if it is a little late. I hope you will forgive me!



I have a surprise for you today. 
A sweet friend and loyal Freshly Brewed Challenges participant
was kind enough to offer to help me out this month and create a card for
our September challenge. 
I am so blessed and honored to share Suze at craftysuze's card with you!



SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

ANIMALS



Digis:



Prize:



Now it's your turn!

****************************************************************************************************************

**CHALLENGE RULES**
  • 1)  This challenge ends on October 4th
  • 2)  You can enter up to 5 times with your NEW creations.  (no back linking please)
  • 3) If you use an FBD image, please add FBD to the end of your name
  • 4) HAVE FUN!!
  • I love seeing all of the creative projects, but would appreciate it if you did not share anything that is not suitable for people of all ages. Keep it family friendly please! 

2 comments:

  1. That little beaver is precious! Love him! Suze's card is totally adorable! I love those kitties and the step style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new fan and follower :)
    Looking forward to being inspired and joining your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter